Medical Marijuana Doctors Missouri
You’ve come to a perfect place if you are planning to get your Medical Marijuana Card in Missouri. This article is focused on providing beneficial information so that you can understand the procedure for application for an MMJ card. We’ve discussed all the necessary information which will answer all your queries and help you understand the importance of applying for a Missouri MMJ Card via our HIPAA-compliant procedure offered by X. Our medical cannabis users are completely satisfied and happy.
In 2018, Marijuana was legalized in Missouri, but its use needs a medical marijuana card. Under medical marijuana law, Proposition 215, the Compassionate Use Act, and Proposition 64, both medical and recreational Cannabis is legal in Missouri. The landmark legislation resulted in legalization of cannabis, i.e., the usage and cultivation of marijuana if you have a marijuana ID card.
However, just 161 out of 482 Missouri municipalities have given permission for recreational dispensaries for cannabis.
Who is eligible to apply for an MMJ card?
Following are the requirements important to apply for an MMJ card:
- The applicant must be a legal resident of Missouri.
- Patient should be aged 18 or above to apply for medical marijuana card for himself. For minor patients, a primary caregiver of the age 18 or above can apply if the following conditions are fulfilled:
- The minor patient who is being taken care of should be legally entitled to use marijuana.
- The applicant caregiver must meet the legal requirements given under the CUA: “primary caregiver” means the individual designated by the person exempted under this section who has consistently assumed responsibility for the housing, health, or safety of that person.”
- A primary caregiver with an MMJ card can possess and even grow an amount of marijuana reasonably related to the medical needs of the minor patient.
Missouri has a private registry that allows you to visit medical marijuana dispensaries and places you under the protection of the state’s medical marijuana laws.
Documents needed to apply for a Medical Marijuana card
Under medical marijuana identification card program, medical patient or caregiver will need to show your signed certificate, which provides proof of your condition as well as your identification documents. It would be best if you gather the following documents:
- Proof of Identity (valid Driver’s license or passport or state-produced identification card)
- A signed certificate (which can be obtained via registered doctors of X)
What are the benefits of being a medical cannabis card holder?
- The medical patient is allowed to carry or concentrate up to 8oz of the cannabis flower.
- Recreational cannabis users are allowed to have only up to 1oz of flower and 8oz of concentrate.
- You can cultivate recreational marijuana on your own.
- Missouri has medical marijuana reciprocity as states such as Arizona, Hawaii, Maine, Nevada, Rhode Island, and Michigan recognize a valid MMJ card and recommendation letter from Missouri.
Along with medical requirements, there are some other important reasons for you to get a Medical Marijuana card. Let us discuss these reasons.
- Medical patients using cannabis in Missouri pay 15% only tax, while recreational users pay up to 38% in some regions.
- The cannabis amount that an MMJ cardholder can have and grow is more than others.
- MMJ cardholder patients have access to more significant number of product and licensed dispensaries.
Conditions that qualify for being eligible to get a Medical Marijuana card in Missouri
According to Missouri law, 2021; patients suffering from the following medical situations qualify for a marijuana ID card and become medical marijuana users.
- Chronic Pain
- Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome
- Spontaneous muscle spasms and spasms linked with multiple sclerosis
- Seizures including epileptic seizures
- Other chronic and persistent medical symptoms
What are the benefits of getting an online Medical Marijuana Evaluation with X?
- Your evaluation with X for getting medical marijuana is easy. In the beginning, you will be asked to provide us with some details.
- We will share your medical cards and details to one of our licensed physician, who will analyze the application before the consultation session. We ensure that the details are securely transferred.
- Your consultation will take place with a Missouri registered practitioner with proven experience in issuing certificates for medical marijuana to patients.
- After analyzing your medical issue and records, the practitioner will decide on medical recommendation. If the patient gets the medical cannabis recommendation, the registered practitioner will process the certification. The certificate with a unique ID will be sent to your email address. This will allow you to sign up to the state’s registry. You may use the certificate to apply for a Medical Marijuana Identification card.
The lifetime of this certification is one year.
So, if you are interested in getting an MMJ card for yourself, we at X provide the services online. Every medical cannabis physician at X is registered with long-term proven experience in issuing the recommendation certificates for Medical Marijuana cards for a range of medical conditions. We offer brilliant Medical Marijuana evaluations online. X aims to ensure that every needed person is evaluated and analyzed to know if medical cannabis can benefit them with their medical conditions. Our medical cannabis physicians are licensed in Missouri and ensure that we never turn away the people who need an evaluation for a medical marijuana card.
X provides top-notch customer services and superior-quality marijuana ID cards. We have experienced and licensed weed doctors and staff members who are professional, compassionate, and considerate. Our team has an immense commitment to health and assist medical cannabis patients so that they can avail benefits of cannabis. Our medical marijuana doctors will thoroughly analyze your conditions and explain the options about getting your medical marijuana recommendation letter and card. If you are in search of licensed medical marijuana practitioners who will be empathetic and compassionate to your needs and will genuinely listen to your needs, is the best choice for obtaining your medical cannabis card.
Once you become a medical marijuana card holder with us, we will provide you with a professional medical marijuana recommendation letter from a registered marijuana doctor and a cannabis card. This cannabis card will allow you to use and cultivate cannabis in Missouri legally. We try our best to provide consumer-friendly services at economical prices. We are hoping to see you soon.